Sunday, April 11, 2010

First book arrives in the UK!

My Mothers copies' of Of Lights in the Night, Friends and Adventure arrived at the end of last week. She really enjoyed the story and thought it was a very entertaining book. I hope all who read it love it as much!

I have been reading the next one to my children whilst we were on holiday to Minorca and they said it was very cool! Sometimes they got so excited with what was happening in the story it was a while before they dropped off to sleep. I am finishing up A First Christmas, Friends and Festivities with just the last chapter to complete before going into edit and polish mode. I would like to have this one ready for the end of summer release. Cool characters will include Tweezel the Weasal and the Petal Princess.

The Sun is shining both inside and out today.

Have FUN and follow your dreams.

Sean Noonan

No comments:

Post a Comment